Established with the slogan “Dedicated to Adventurous & Tourism Promoting Sports”, Nepal Automobile Sports Association (NASA) is dedicated in the development & management of Automobile ( Motor, Motorbikes etc.) related sports.
Though Motor Sports was developed in the other countries of the world long time ago, we have also been successful in introducing it in Nepal. Motor Sports has already been developed as an important part of the adventurous sports but we are opting to develop it in similar fashion in Nepal. Nepali people are getting eager to watch the competition of the Motor Sports where as the participants are ready to participate.
Road safety is the major issue of the Motor Sporting in the whole world and it is our duty to relay this message to the concerned people in Nepal. It is justifiable to develop this game as an adventurous and tourism promoting game due to the geography, nature and holistic beauty of Nepal.
It is time to change the classic method of tourism promotion. Due to the change in the hobby of Nepali people, their increasing busy life and their interest towards adventurous games , Motor sports has been another name of adventure and tourism promotion.
Motor sector is not only the most revenue paying sector but also the sector which is providing the employment to the Nepali people in the highest percentage and also a chief means of social, economic and cultural unity in Nepal. Due to the introduction of Motor, Nepal has been able to identify, attract and promote tourism.
NASA at a Glance:
- Name: Nepal Automobile Sports Association (NASA)
- Registered Number: 70 in National Sports council (NSC)
- Established Date: 2008
- Registered Date: 2008
- Certificate Awarded: 2008
- First Annual Meet & Election: 2009
- 2nd Annual General Assembly : 2011 -Hetauda
- 3rd Annual General Assembly & Election , 2012-Kathmandu
- 4th Annual General Assembly, 2014- Charikot
- 5th Annual General Assembly, 2015- Bidur – Nuwakot
Clubs & Groups:
- NASA-Women Bikers Group
- NASA- Bullet Club
- NASA-Safe Riders Group
- NASA-Adventure Motorbikers Group
- NASA-Corporate Riders Group